Microservice Network Architectures with NGINX +
Microservice Network Architectures with NGINX + is an 8-hour class in which you’ll explore the Proxy, Router Mesh, and Fabric network architecture models in the context of the NGINX Microservice Reference Architecture.
- Evaluate what is the best network architecture for your application
- Work within a container management system to deploy and modify your microservices
- Setup a proxy model architecture
- Setup a router mesh architecture
- Setup a fabric model architecture
- Utilize SSL/TLS between all of your containers
- Setup the circuit breaker pattern between your services
Microservice Network Architectures with NGINX + is for experienced NGINX admins and developers who are comfortable working with NGINX .conf files and understand microservices architectures.
Participants in Microservice Network Architectures with NGINX + should bring a solid understanding of current web server functionality and experience configuring proxies and load balancing.