NGINX Advanced Load Balancing
- Set up http load balancing to backend servers
- Describe load balancing migration scenarios
- Configure and test the backup parameter
- Use the NGINX live activity monitoring dashboard to monitor HTTP and TCP back-end servers
- Understand and configure session persistence methods
- Configure and test TCP load balancing and active health checks
- Understand HA scenarios
NGINX Advanced Load Balancing is intended for system admins, DevOps, and architects who need a deeper understanding of NGINX load balancing.
Advanced Load Balancing is for people who have completed NGINX Core or who have commensurate experience. Hands on labs require you to run basic UNIX commands, navigate the file system, and editing configuration files using VIM or the like.